Alsace is known to be the birthplace of the Christmas tree, making it the perfect region to visit for a winter break, escaping the hectic Christmas planning at home for a few nights’ away indulging your inner child and embracing all things festive! On our Luxury Alsace Christmas Markets package, you will have the opportunity to visit several of the best Christmas markets in France, as well as discovering the Alsace wines along the celebrated Alsace Wine Route…
- Enjoy a three night stay with breakfast at 5* Regent Petite France in Strasbourg.
- Explore Strasbourg’s Christkindelsmärik – the oldest Christmas market dating back to 16th Century!
- Visit two wineries on the Alsace Wine Route with your private specialist driver/guide
- Revel in the festive atmosphere on a full day private guided and transported tour, where you will visit Colmar’s Christmas extravaganza, as well as a quaint village market.
- Round off your incredible experience with a Michelin starred wine pairing dinner.
For more information about this, or any of our Exclusive experiences, please don’t hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1920 46 86 66, or email firstname.lastname@example.org