To help us to plan your perfect trip for you, there are a few things that you could think about in preparation. It is important to us that we are on the same page as you, when it comes to creating your amazing wine holiday to the European Wine Regions. We are very passionate about what we do and always like to ensure that we are creating special moments whilst on your holiday, and that we have the knowledge and have got to know you well enough to add those special moments in your itinerary, so that we can create unforgettable memories.
The normal things to think about and are often only asked by general travel agents, as opposed to a specialist tour operator are How long do you want to travel for? How much do you want to spend (budget)? How many people are travelling? What dates you want to go away? Etc etc, there are so many factual questions to ask, and whilst this is important and need to know information, to us, we want to know more about you and want to get to know you, so that we can add those little extra touches that make your trip more personal to you and create special moments. To do this, you must think outside the box:
- Write down all that you want to include in your trip and prioritise them. Ideally, we will do our best to include them all, but if they are prioritised then we can get an insight into your bucket list for your trip and manage your expectations.
- Tell us your three most important factors that will make your holiday perfect.
- Describe to me a perfect day whilst on your Wine holiday.
- Describe to me the taste of your favourite type of wine.
- Tell me about wines you do not like.
- Describe to me what your perfect evening consists of when on holiday.
- Explain to me what you imagine your wine trip to be like.
- From a hotel perspective, do you like to feel like you are in a home from home when away, or do you like to experience something different?
- Tell me about the favourite hotel you have ever stayed in
- Do you have any hobbies or activities?
- Is this trip for a special occasion? This can be anything and doesn’t necessarily have to be for the obvious i.e. birthday, anniversary. It could be due to a promotion, or to celebrate a retirement, a bonus, anything that has given you a reason to want to go on holiday with us.
So, there you have it, if we speak to you about the above, we are asking you purely because we like to get to know our customer on a personal level, it may be an approach that you are not used to, but trust us. The more quality conversation we have with you and the more insight you give us, the better chance of getting your trip right so that you can experience the perfect wine holiday with Grape Escapes!
To start planning your dream wine holiday, call us on +44 1920 468666, or email firstname.lastname@example.org