- Escaping since 2004
- Favourite wine: Champagne (of course) – ideally a blanc de blancs. A bottle (or even better a magnum) of Dom Ruinart would go down nicely!
- Best travel experience: Sitting down to dinner with strangers and finishing many hours (and bottles) later with friends
- Pet peeve: Les grevés! the French tradition of striking at the drop of a hat
- Best dining experience: Enjoying the 6 course tasting menu paired with 6 Champagnes at Chateau Les Crayeres
- Random fact: One day each year I dam up the stream through our village and arrange delivery of 60 tons of sand to create a temporary beach for our annual wheelbarrow race and fair!
Wondering what to buy the wine lover who has everything?
“Christimas time, mistletoe and wiiiiiiiine!” If you are looking for a Christmas present for the wine lover in your life, a Grape Escapes trip might be just the thing. We offer three types of gift voucher to suit even the […]