- Escaping since 2004
- Favourite wine: Champagne (of course) – ideally a blanc de blancs. A bottle (or even better a magnum) of Dom Ruinart would go down nicely!
- Best travel experience: Sitting down to dinner with strangers and finishing many hours (and bottles) later with friends
- Pet peeve: Les grevés! the French tradition of striking at the drop of a hat
- Best dining experience: Enjoying the 6 course tasting menu paired with 6 Champagnes at Chateau Les Crayeres
- Random fact: One day each year I dam up the stream through our village and arrange delivery of 60 tons of sand to create a temporary beach for our annual wheelbarrow race and fair!
As international travel finally became a possibility again this year, we cannot tell you how fabulous it has felt to be creating exciting itineraries again, and doing what we do best. Thank you so much to those of you who […]